Will this seller ever realize....

Guest CL_Reatta

Guest CL_Reatta

That he does not have a $7k car. Have seen this reatta being re listed on ebay for about a month now, youd think after 2 listings that the seller would realize that his car is not worth $7k

Click Here

There are some things that bother me about this car. I don't want chrome (stainless) wheel molding on my Reatta.

While it might be easy to remove, I don't want a big BUICK decal on the door. and when I see a cover on the steering wheel, I want to know how bad it looks underneath.

Guest Bobby Valines

From the pictures it looks like it is worth $7,000. but someone needs to tell the guy there a recession going on. Bryan hows the trans. coming along?

Guest CL_Reatta

Well,

I am still awaiting my 1-2 band stop to some in the mail. Was hoping for it to come friday or saturday, but no such luck. I am actually thinking that the 40 day warranty is up from the junk yard, so I dont think returning the trans is an option anymore. Will hope for the best.... at this rate, could have installed the 4.9 swap I always wanted to do.

Since ebay changed it's listing policy to make listing basically free, I have seen some outrageous offerings because sellers are using it as a high tech Craigs List.

There is a bright red 39 Special 4 door sedan on ebay for something like $45,000. Has been for months. Never gets an offer or a hit.

I emailed him and said "uhm do you really think you will get a buyer at that price"? (trying to be nice) He responded (nicely in turn) since it was free, he was going to keep listing it. In the old days I thought ebay auctions were $40 plus additioanl content costs.