wtb dual quad intake 4 nail head

19Tim63

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ejc65

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 40series</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll bet you. Got the dyno sheet to prove it. Beat the B262 by 7hp! </div></div>

I really dont understand your question or statment. What are you trying to imply? What beat the B262 by 7hp?

Guest ejc65

Ok I cant say weather or not that is acurate but it seems you may have done that test so since you opened your mouth about it you bare the burden of proof. So lets see your dyno sheet. confused.gif

Guest 40series

The testing was done by Erik Schmidt of Eugene, Or. It may be hard to see. The top line is the eelco and the line just below it is the b262, The lower line is the weiand. I will try to clean it up so it is easier to read. Sorry It's a scan into the computer.

post-57250-143138058599_thumb.jpg

Guest ejc65

Well 40Series the proof is in the pudding. So now its settled Eelco is the top dog without a doubt! Good job on the dyno testing that must have cost some major coin to run that many test runs. Its about $800 a day here in CA for a dyno. Still a fan of the B262

• 6 months later...
Guest ahhh65riv

I havent been on this forum in a long time, and when I do I pretty much "lurk" here. But I came upon this thread and couldn't help posting since that is my dyno sheet. I'm the one that did the independant dyno testing of the intakes as well as Toms Roller Rockers and the Sanderson Headers.

Yes, it cost me a small fortune in dyno time, but that was only a very small part of the price for the professional build on my 425. Anyone can read about the build and see the results for yourself from the original thread on V8buick.com here:

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=115156

Hear it run (break in) on the dyno here: (turn up the volume!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please feel free to PM me or send me an email at: browneyesvictim@yahoo.com

Erik Schmidt