89 TC with 5 speed for sale

well its time to shed some cars..beginning with this classic. bought this back in 2001 with a view to cruising to vegas once a month, basking in the summer sun. well that was fine for a few months...then I got a bug to swap out the transmission to a 5 speed. I did this back then, but didnt finish it. the car is red with buff inside....the car is in good condition for being sat for 5 years in a garage. well either a good parts car or finish it off....you choice. has 90,000 miles on it, turbo rebuilt back in 2001 with 2 runs to vegas on it. I have both tops. someone make me a good offer and get it out of the garage and its yours.anyone interested email me and I will send you pictures. car is located in 92399 area code, cali

So why not finish it and drive it? I did the swap and it was by far the best thing I could do with an 89 TC. I drive mine back and forth to my auto repair shop and get consistently 33 MPG and the power is so much greater too.

Forget Vegas, you'll just loose all your money there and possibly even kill yourself, as one of our other TC owners did, when he ran out of money and 'HOPE'.

Hi 4,

There are probably quite a few people that would like to know where you 'stopped' on the tranny conversion. Hemi has done that conversion so he might be able to come up with answers to any stumbling blocks that stopped you.

David in Riverside

Hey there Alan, Karleen will be happy to know you are going. She asked me, I told her you 'probably' will.

Alan, just go to http://www.allpar.com/model/tc.html and read the story I wrote.

I'll still take you up on the libation... Then you can hear it for yourself, and see the car again as it will be there IF I am.

You know, the 248 thousand mile red one... It may even be at a quarter of a million by then and it's still pretty fast.