Self Diagnostics Question

Tax Man

Forgive my lack of Reatta knowledge, but the self diagnostic computer that the touch screen has says that everything needs to be checked or serviced. I don't know how to reset everything or if it needs to be reset so any help would be great. Also my sunroof gets stuck when its closing and I have to push it up to help it close. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

That screen you are going to shows what all the warnings look like should you trip one. To read diagnostics, you must first go to "climate" page, then press both the "warm" and "off" soft buttons at the same time. Then read the diagnostic codes as they pop up. To clear, follow the prompts.

Just to further clarify Dave's answer, there is nothing wrong with your car. If those items were actual problems those screens would pop up on their own rather than you having to drill down to them.

Many of us have been similarly alarmed while noodling around early in our ownership experience.

My sunroof has need a little help to open for as long as I have had it. When I replaced the cables adjustment was attempted and failed. I suspect that when the PO replaced the headliner they used the same material on the sunroof and it is supposed to be thinner, just "something" is sticking a bit on opening.

Once I give it that little help getting started, it works normally so just have not botherered.

I use white grease semiannually but do wish there was a good way to clean everything. Being exposed when open, it attracts dirt.