GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

4 hours ago, dei said:

Not old enough to know for sure but don't you mean Flappers? 

LOL!    Your right I meant Flappers......I must have been thinking of those clapper Christmas gifts I got...."clap on clap off".....Where's that darn receipt anyway.....

Mike

• Haha 3

Love those '56s! Would seem to be a well optioned car, wide whites and wheel covers.

We all have those that "got away", and I passed on one like that (a Special convert) in the early 70's, before I bought the one I still have in '76. Needed trans work, but the body was quite good for an Ontario car of the time.

Brings back memories!

Keith

• Like 1

Just went by the Buick storage parking building to check on the car and start Almendrón as I regularly do and no sooner I took the cover off the lady just could not resist to check it out “My mother loves Buicks” she exclaimed. Funny 😄, I do too. Nice meeting you Gracie....have a nice weekend.

61B548D8-5C1B-4D69-B267-BC62A791F01B.jpeg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Elpad said:

7C54066A-D8DD-4F27-A6E9-45D46E03AAE5.jpeg

These old photos amaze me. Assuming that this photo was taken circa 1949 and that lovely slip of a woman was about thirty years old at the time, she (if alive) would be around 100 years old now. I wonder what kind of a life she led. Zeke

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, zeke01 said:

These old photos amaze me. Assuming that this photo was taken circa 1949 and that lovely slip of a woman was about thirty years old at the time, she (if alive) would be around 100 years old now. I wonder what kind of a life she led. Zeke

I wonder that too.  Especially at antique auctions and the like when you find old family photos..

• MrEarl locked and locked this topic