GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Here's a mix of new and new at the Brockport International Airport. Sorry about the lack of a model, there is just something about the "subtle" differences from the previous picture that caught my eye.

121711a.jpg

Oh, it is called international becuase a guy from Canada made an emergency landing there.

Bernie

I am YOUR insurance agent, ha ha, now your rate will double. Lol. I just LOVE commissions. hehe.

In 1966 I had a 64 Vette coupe. At a stop sign it coughed, then fire out the carb, and then a FIRE. I coasted a few feet to the curb, a man ran out of a building with a fire ext., I lifted the hood, he put out the small fire. We were heading out of Michigan for Texas to visit family, I looked at the man that helped, he looked at me and said, BETTER CALL YOUR AGENT, then he said, WAIT A MINUTE, I AM YOUR AGENT, and sure enough he was. He helped me tow it home a few blocks, cleaned up the mess, found just a few wires melted, so being a car guy, replaced with new wire, and in 4 hours headed to Texas. OH, put the air cleaner back on the car where it BELONGED.

Dale in Indy

He should have had her in the back seat to show ALL THE ROOM to stretch out, hehe.

Dale in Indy

One of these days your wife is gonna be shoulder surfing when you talk like that and all we will be able to say is "ol' Dale was a good ol feller...."

• 4 weeks later...
  • MrEarl locked and locked this topic