GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Ahhh yes, sagging suspension syndrom. I've seen this before. The heavier the Dolly Pardons, The more suspension sag. Not always a bad thing as lot of folks like low riders. ;). Dandy Dave!

Here is a quote from another, but completely unrelated post that seems to fit the "level" of discussion here. :P

... a tight box with a loose front end can be a little squirrely!!

I was surfing around the forum and I noticed this picture on the right side of the screen within the random pictures that pop up. It's from a member by the name of "wildcat65401". He hasn't logged on since February of 2011. Maybe I should start a new thread entitled "Zombie Girls On Buicks"? Enjoy this scary addition to the thread! :P:D

Ewww, she looks like she was run over by a Buick.

A bunch of beautiful women, but my vote goes to Mr. Earl's friend Terry, who set this old man's ticker atwitter. What a classy lady. I will personally finance the wine bill for the next photo shoot.

Hey Bob,

I'm in too. Maybe if we pool our resources, we can buy a new box of red AND white...........

Mike in colorado

A bunch of beautiful women, but my vote goes to Mr. Earl's friend Terry, who set this old man's ticker atwitter. What a classy lady. I will personally finance the wine bill for the next photo shoot.
It's not the wine it's the Buick. :)

So are you suggesting then Dave that Bob should finance the Buick for the next photo shoot. Sounds good to me. Let us see here then, I bet she would look simply ravishing on a Gulf Turquoise Roadmaster convertible. I'll start my search.

So are you suggesting then Dave that Bob should finance the Buick for the next photo shoot. Sounds good to me. Let us see here then, I bet she would look simply ravishing on a Gulf Turquoise Roadmaster convertible. I'll start my search.

Especially if it was parked in the Pinnacles,Cervantes West Australia Mr Earl - What's miss Terry doing in September 2014?

http://forums.aaca.org/f115/what-you-doing-sept-2014-a-338784.html

http://www.westernbuicks.org/Magazine/Article%20The%20Cervantes%20Run.pdf

Edited by 50jetback
add link (see edit history)

Actually Bob, if you will notice, the latest Terry and Buttercup photoshoot was done on the trunk of the car. The front clip is still off the car for some engine bay detail work. And has been for a few years now. Another case of BADD. Re the '53 and a photo shoot, giter done, drive her down to Buick Garden, you bring the wine, I'll furnish the women.

You know, searching for Buick stuff online can bring up links to strange websites. Imagine the day I found an adult chatroom where someone was looking for a DOM and I found out it didn't stand for Dirty Old Man. I was more careful................every time I went back.

Bernie

Guest shadetree77

Apologies if some of these have been on here before. I didn't surf back through all 14 pages to check. I got these from the Chicago Auto Show website. I'll include a link below. You can click on an era, then click a specific year to pull up a slide show from that years auto show. I think I got all of the "Girls On Buicks" type shots but there are a lot of other great photos of Buick (and all other makes) car displays from the shows. You can save the pictures but it takes a little "creative maneuvering" to be able to save the slightly larger versions of the photos (where they exist). I also threw in a few backgrounds that I found on the net a while back. Can't remember if I posted them already. Enjoy!

http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/show_history/default.aspx

post-75106-143139294527_thumb.jpg

post-75106-14313929453_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143139294532_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143139294535_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143139294538_thumb.jpg

post-75106-14313929454_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143139294543_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143139294545_thumb.jpg