GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

3 hours ago, RivNut said:

Schmiddy,

What's your attraction to this blonde and her suede purple Riviera??? 😎

Hey Ed! Well... I guess its the 65! 😂  ...right, as I saw the vid on the other thread, I googled a bit and found some more pics abou Tonya. Definitely  a "Girl on Buicks", don't you agree? 😄Specially the last one of Mr. Earl! 🤘😎

Edited by Schmiddy
adtitional text. (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, Schmiddy said:

Hey Ed! Well... I guess its the 65! 😂  ...right, as I saw the vid on the other thread, I googled a bit and found some more pics abou Tonya. Definitely  a "Girl on Buicks", don't you agree? 😄Specially the last one of Mr. Earl! 🤘😎

The pictures posted my Lamar were posted after I questioned you about the blonde and/or the Riviera.  It appears that the two are inseparable.  You're "guessing" it's the '65.  When will you be certain? 🤔

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RivNut said:

The pictures posted my Lamar were posted after I questioned you about the blonde and/or the Riviera.  It appears that the two are inseparable.  You're "guessing" it's the '65.  When will you be certain? 🤔

🤣 OK, I got caught, Ed 😉 ... Looks like I can not escape this noose! 🙈
I must admit, the look of this young blonde does not leave me completely cold - and driving a '65 Riv, underscores her good taste. Fits absolutely to my booty scheme!!! 🤘😎🤩 *hahaha* 

And what is your point of view about this creature and her vehicle??? 😇

image.png.c0705c92f5acd131a15154d56eaca7df.png

Edited by Schmiddy (see edit history)