Guest imported_MrEarl

GIRLS ON BUICKS IV

RE: Post #143...Lamar. you really know how to hurt a guy!

RE: Post #143...Lamar. you really know how to hurt a guy!

I've said it before.

YUM!

Took a friend's 1960 LeSabre, original 32K mile car to a 50th High School Reunion Picnic last Saturday, here's some pics! Owner is BCA#8600 his wife is in one of these pics! oh, there she is with me! I drove the car! Got dark and cold!

post-30793-143138314829_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138314832_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138314834_thumb.jpg

OH MY!!! Don't hear much from El D but boy when we do, wow weee!!!

I see this thread is getting rather long. In the past, some folks had problems with a lot of pictures taking too long to load and the screen jumping back and forth. Is that still the case and do we need to create a Girls on Buicks V?

I see this thread is getting rather long. In the past, some folks had problems with a lot of pictures taking too long to load and the screen jumping back and forth. Is that still the case and do we need to create a Girls on Buicks V?

If you have a slow internet connection or slow computer, click on User CP above then Edit options--->thread display options--->posts per page (can set 5-40 post per page). Set to 5 and that should help. Part of the problem is that the pictures are on servers all over the world.

El Diablo must have some connections to the devil. Munchen has sure changed since I was there. I am still in favor of post #143.

Beautiful, and the car is not bad either. Don't take offense, just messing with you.

No offence taken as I wonder how she has put up with this old cuke for the last 23 years.

No offence taken as I wonder how she has put up with this old cuke for the last 23 years.

Probably because of your good taste in cars:D

Mr Earl, I think you must be right. As for 53Nailhead, under the cover is my old 1940 Coupe waiting for the addition on the garage to be completed. It is 100% original even the paint. These 2 cars sat next to each other in a barn since 1988. I got the coupe 2 years ago and finally went and rescued the Riviera last week. Just so you don't yell at me the coupe is back in the garage as the Riviera and I are leaving in the mornning for Arizona, then LA, Vegas and then back home to Michigan. By then the addition should be complete. Neil

Kylie says "you be miss'in it if you don't make the Wildcat Nationals in Bowling Green Oct 22nd"

P1030032cropxxz.jpg

Peace WildBill

Say, I have a Speedo that matches that swim suit! :D Here's to all the good lookin Ladies, and Buicks that they make look so much better. :cool: Dandy Dave!

British engineering on the first gen Riviera? I don't believe I've heard that claim before.

British engineering on the first gen Riviera?

Now just how can you tell she's a British Engineer?