GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Here she is fully dressed but in hand me down clothes and a bad medical history that includes warts, cancer, missing appendages and a bad heart transplant.  In keeping with Girls on Buicks, this is the Minister of Finance posing in front of this medical wreck.

IMG_4081.thumb.JPG.f70b99c9b5cfb112fb39be18df8ceac7.JPG

• Like 8

8 hours ago, RivNut said:

Remember someone objected to the high heels, I was offering boots as an alternative.  Then someone suggested putting her in the back seat.  Nothing "suggestive there", right?  

Isn't that what the blanket in the back seat is for? To keep it clean?

8 hours ago, RivNut said:

FIDDY FO -  FITTY FO.  I say tomato, you say tomato; let's call the whole thing off.

The picture was of Emily Ratajkowski walking down the street wearing boots* and some DKNY lingerie,  from one of their ad videos. She's walking a dog.  Type her name in Google then click on the images tab. 

Thank you Ed! 

2 hours ago, Bhigdog said:

OMG!................ BETTIE PAGE!............ OMG!............  All else fades into obscurity....... I'm a kid having to walk with my books in front of me again.......................Bob

Mr. Earl should be glad that I chose this picture instead of the ones that make you carry your books in front of you.  :D

On 10/24/2017 at 7:46 PM, Elpad said:

How do you guys like that bug screen?

I just drove I-90 in South Dakota last week thinking of how nice it would be to tour that part of the country in the Buick.  After looking through a bug spattered windshield and a mass of dead flies all over the front of the car, that bug screen would be a welcome addition.

• Like 2

I loaned the '29 McLaughlin-Buick for a photo shoot and was given an afternoon with the photographer as payment.My wife and I selected the venue and attached are a couple of the photos taken.

Jim

1929McLaughlin Buick photo day 2016 005.JPG

Bonnie and Clyde er Jim 7.jpg

bonnie-clyde-posing.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

One of those well-orchestrated "dances" that you couldn't make happen if you tried.  The dog, the Buick, and others.  I don't recall any Centurys that had reflectors in the rear bumper cover, but Reattas?  Have to take advantage of things as they happen!

NTX5467

I'll have to re-visit this thread when I have more time.  I found a YouTube video the other night on driving a '58 Roadmaster 75 to its new residence at the Sloan-Longway Museum in Flint . . . from Colorado.  One of the videos that came up in que was one where the new '51 (or '50) Buicks were driving up a driveway.  Each model had a female, swim-suit clad, model riding on the rh front fender and waving to the camera.  "Beauty queen" style, ladies and cars.  Pretty neat!  That made me think of this thread.

NTX5467

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...