GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

1 hour ago, Beemon said:

Where can I get one of those? 

Why would you want only one, when this particular iteration comes with two as standard equipment? These appear to be the oversized optional version, available for slightly more dough.  The dough could stand a little more kneading though.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, 60FlatTop said:

My Wife made hers with duct tape. She said they made wallets for men at the library program, too.

Bernie

I can't imagine getting that out of my hip pocket to pay the toll following a two-hour ride on the Thruway...  Might as well sew that pocket shut!  :unsure:

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, billbuickgs said:

This is a picture of the drivers side of the 55 . How did you do this ???????????????????????????

I just thought the subject was from "down under"...:D But I agree with Keith's astute observation in post # 1550

Edited by JohnD1956 (see edit history)

12 hours ago, MrEarl said:

image.jpeg

Alright Mr. Earl, this got my attention.  This looks like a 40 but with a couple changes that I've never seen before.  Do you have the rest of the picture or more info on this picture?

1 hour ago, kgreen said:

Alright Mr. Earl, this got my attention.  This looks like a 40 but with a couple changes that I've never seen before.  Do you have the rest of the picture or more info on this picture?

Sorry Ken, what you see is all I got. Maybe repost pic to prewar with your questions there. 

2 hours ago, kgreen said:

I believe that is probably a '41 Super.  Unless you are talking about the lady in red. I expect she is about a 1915.

Ben

• Like 1