Guest imported_MrEarl

GIRLS ON BUICKS IV

I thought this was Girls on Buicks. I have been requested to get it back on topic!!

;)

65043d1284834348-girls-buicks-iv-img_0223_2.jpg

Wonder what ever happened to "roadmistress".

and although not original, the hood ornament ain't bad either...

Yup, Larry you is right. It don't work fo me either... Ill just have to try again on something that make more sense to us old guys than an apple Ipad....With a touch screen... Dandy Dave!

Heres hoping that Terry makes a comeback in 2015 ! She hasn't graced our pages in far too long , lol

I guess this would count:

Texas Bride

and

Louisiana Cajun Groom

married at beautiful Plantation House on Mississippi River.

I gave them a ride in honor of their wedding day which they said they would always appreciate

post-54863-143142914882_thumb.jpg

That's a great picture Matt - Other than photo clarity, looks like it could have been taken 60 years ago.

Heres hoping that Terry makes a comeback in 2015 ! She hasn't graced our pages in far too long , lol[/quote

Well Scott, you could always step back in time, and revisit pages 41,17,1, and my personal favorite, page 12............

From my Flickr album this evening.

35 mm Kodachrome Red Border Slide

Circa : Early 1950's

https://www.flickr.com/photos/117891934@N07/with/16377067849/

15940724104_647e852b65_c.jpg

Thanks dave,

Interesting that the reflection in the lovely '49 convertible's left rear fender appears to be that of a 1947-1948 Buick Sedanette - note it's reflector in the fender, and the unfortunate dent above the reflector.

Thanks dave,

Interesting that the reflection in the lovely '49 convertible's left rear fender appears to be that of a 1947-1948 Buick Sedanette - note it's reflector in the fender, and the unfortunate dent above the reflector.

Good eye. I did not seen that.

It is a thing that goes along with being an Artist. First thing they tell you in an art class, if they are good, is to look beyond what you see. It is not the single color, but the reflected light and shadows that make a picture stand out. Dandy Dave!

Here is a couple of pics from today's rock the port show and yes they are all original like the car ;) and it was only 105 deg as well

post-100760-143142982512_thumb.jpg

Matt

post-100760-143142982502_thumb.jpg