Guest imported_MrEarl

GIRLS ON BUICKS IV

That's a pretty nicely restored B-25 in the back ground too.

The ol' "Maid in the Shade" Mitchell B-25. The '56 also has the kool old skool louverd hood, Appleton spots, and peep mirrors. Everything in the pictures shows some class.

She does, just not enough!

Thin women and fat cars; been my favorite since I was in my 20's. I guess I understood the gravity of the opposite situation back then.

Bernie

Here's a mix of new and new at the Brockport International Airport. Sorry about the lack of a model, there is just something about the "subtle" differences from the previous picture that caught my eye.

121711a.jpg

Oh, it is called international becuase a guy from Canada made an emergency landing there.

Bernie

I am YOUR insurance agent, ha ha, now your rate will double. Lol. I just LOVE commissions. hehe.

In 1966 I had a 64 Vette coupe. At a stop sign it coughed, then fire out the carb, and then a FIRE. I coasted a few feet to the curb, a man ran out of a building with a fire ext., I lifted the hood, he put out the small fire. We were heading out of Michigan for Texas to visit family, I looked at the man that helped, he looked at me and said, BETTER CALL YOUR AGENT, then he said, WAIT A MINUTE, I AM YOUR AGENT, and sure enough he was. He helped me tow it home a few blocks, cleaned up the mess, found just a few wires melted, so being a car guy, replaced with new wire, and in 4 hours headed to Texas. OH, put the air cleaner back on the car where it BELONGED.

Dale in Indy

LOVE that 55, purdiest car you got. Yep, I said dat. The Landau, stately and classy, this... plum d*** beautiful. Who be the lucky couple, kin folk?

285378d1418049733-girls-buicks-iv-bobcokersbuick3.png

Isn't that a SICK BIRD,,,,,an Ill Eagle, to BLOW UP A PICTURE THAT BIG on the forum?

Oh to be a MODERATOR,with soooooooo much clout. hehe

Dale in Indy

post-30648-143142873159_thumb.jpg

Friends a few years ago wanted to use one of mine. A four door hardtop would be more practical, but they want the CVT.

Nice lines!

is that grease on her arm?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]285886[/ATTACH]

I think she's lowered.

I think ink she's got a lift kit...aka stilettos.

The "ink" wasn't intended to be there...typo, bu I think I will leave it rather than edit :rolleyes:

The way this picture is made .... What a great front. Haven't seen her before.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]285475[/ATTACH]

It certenly gets my attention.

Those '63's are heavy in the rear. Some girls can do the Fords, Buicks not so much.

0.jpg

I Really like that car, GREAT colors, very well color coordinated, neat tire tread design, even the setting is color coordinated.

Looks like SHE purchased the lose 5-pounds in 5-days, or it's free program.

Dale in Indy

Found this one in a Craigslist ad this summer from a guy trying to sell his LeSabre...

28c261cfd524ef4679f6fc658fc6769d.jpg

A smart seller covering up that seat cloth with some pleasing cotton fabrics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]287101[/ATTACH]

How about this one!

Nicely dressed for the occasion.

This model could be outlawed in several countries. Too bad for those guys...

He should have had her in the back seat to show ALL THE ROOM to stretch out, hehe.

Dale in Indy

One of these days your wife is gonna be shoulder surfing when you talk like that and all we will be able to say is "ol' Dale was a good ol feller...."