Guest imported_MrEarl

GIRLS ON BUICKS IV

Great photos frazer51!! Any chance of grandaughters getting in the picture?!!!

Thanks for sharing, THAT's the kind of pics I like to see here!!!

Thanks MrEarl for your comment. There are 2 grown grandsons but this is "girls on Buicks". Plus I may need some Budweiser as pay for the boys to sit for a photo since the boys are not antique car people.

perhaps there's still hope for great-grandaughters then. :)

A picture of my Daughter, Nadine on her wedding day Oct 24, 2009 and one with her friends when they saw us taking pictures.

dsc00142a.jpg

dsc00146a.jpg

This one was posted before, this was probably about 1981 or 1982

project3-med.jpg

Edited by serb
add one more (see edit history)

Great pics Serb.....you must be so proud!

You hit a nerve for me. Maybe we should have a subsection just with "Brides and Buicks"

It is my hope that my daughter (now 4) will someday want to involve the Buick in her wedding....I can see her right now there in the back seat as I drive her to the church. :)

3932067969_5fdb17bc1f.jpg

Edited by stealthbob (see edit history)

It was a wonderful feeling!!! The wedding and reception were in the Conservation Area at Balls Falls outside of St Catharines.

She was probably about 3 or 4 in the other picture.

........Girls on Buicks........i've had a few of them......:P

05.jpg

Peace WildBill

Stevo, What a beauty

Bob, What a cutey

and Wild Bill, What a wowweeee

Try this. Put your dog and your wife in the trunk and ride around the block. Open the trunk and see which one greets you with kisses.

Gangsters use to buy Buicks due to the size of the trunk.

Try this. Put your dog and your wife in the trunk and ride around the block. Open the trunk and see which one greets you with kisses.

Gangsters use to buy Buicks due to the size of the trunk.

Is that why I never see a gangsters wife in the movies? I never knew that. :eek:

Ya know those wildcats are just...so cool...and they had the 401, later the 430...ya know...and all that other...stuff....I think it's time for me to unload my 38 and get a wildcat already.

Ya know those wildcats are just...so cool...and they had the 401, later the 430...ya know...and all that other...stuff....I think it's time for me to unload my 38 and get a wildcat already.

The last of them had a 455 too....

That being said, I remember being your age(ish). When I was 15 I declined to buy a '53 Chev pickup...the guy who rented my father's farm land was selling it to benefit a nursing home that my great aunt was in...it wasn't my style as I was young and full of adrenaline and testosterone. My point is that phase eventually passes. I'm sure you would be kicking yourself for selling the '38 down the road. I'm sure there's nobody else at school with a more intriguing car and it is a piece of your father that is tangible to you. Now, I'm not trying to discourage you from getting a 'Cat by any stretch. I'm just suggesting you wait until you can get one as a second car.

The last of them had a 455 too....

That being said, I remember being your age(ish). When I was 15 I declined to buy a '53 Chev pickup...the guy who rented my father's farm land was selling it to benefit a nursing home that my great aunt was in...it wasn't my style as I was young and full of adrenaline and testosterone. My point is that phase eventually passes. I'm sure you would be kicking yourself for selling the '38 down the road. I'm sure there's nobody else at school with a more intriguing car and it is a piece of your father that is tangible to you. Now, I'm not trying to discourage you from getting a 'Cat by any stretch. I'm just suggesting you wait until you can get one as a second car.

I wish I had my parents '38 Special, they bought it as a second car in 1957 for $88 and sold it in 1971 for $75, it needed a clutch is all, well some other work, but it ran, etc. I would probably still have it, so think about what Derek said!!!

Paul, I do not think you ought to get rid of it because I am firmly convinced that you will be kicking yourself for many,many years.

Hahahahahaha d'oh! A small part of me was worried that I wasn't silly enough with the post. The '38 aint goin NOWHERE. The point was in reference to *ahem* the wildcat picture posted LOL.

ooohhhhh, "that" Wildcat. Yea, you'll definitely want to shop around and find a little bit newer than a '38 model of one of those. And good luck finding a non previously owned one of them. Even a low mileage will be hard to find these days. They're out there though, good luck. Let us see what you find. :D

Paul,

I'm going to get you the next time I see you. You better have on your super fast running shoes.

Paul,

I'm going to get you the next time I see you. You better have on your super fast running shoes.

I'll help ya, Stevo!