GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186773[/ATTACH]

Bob Coker with Miss zMax and Bob's 55 Century Convertible.

So that is why Mr. Earl follows him everywhere. He always gets the hot chicks. Dandy Dave!

So that is why Mr. Earl follows him everywhere. He always gets the hot chicks. Dandy Dave!

Or maybe that is why he invites me everywhere, I draw the hot chicks. Or more likely because I don't jump curbs and run over signs and drag bolders down the road between the wheels of the trailer.

Did you REALLY do that Dandy Dave? Lord help us all.......

Dale in Indy

LOL... NO, Not I... Has to be something Mr. Earl has personal experiance in while in pursuit of Hot Chicks in his early years. :P I bet it was in Nam. Tell us that Story Mr Earl. :D Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

I went for a doctor's appointment recently, and when the girl as the desk asked for my name, I said Charley Brown. She kept looking and looking at her book and finally said, WHAT'S YOUR NAME AGAIN? I said, STANLEY BATOSNIC BOVINSKI, she said WHAT???

I loved it,

Dale in Indy

Dale in Indy

Guest shadetree77
A little eye candy for those who may still be reeling from the photo from the post that was deleted...

Deleted post eh? Must have missed that one. How's about a re-post with some black bars in place? Lol. J/K.:rolleyes:

Deleted post eh? Must have missed that one. How's about a re-post with some black bars in place? Lol. J/K.:rolleyes:

Believe me Robert, the moderator did EVERYBODY a favor deleting that one. Right Bleach, right Dave?

Now on with the show. Man I love the rear fenders on these forty nines

l.jpg

Guest BigDogDaddy

Post 587, the second car with the multi colored polka dots...that car should have been for an executive of the Wonder Bread company. :)

• 2 weeks later...