GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest wildcat65401

Hey all,

Sorry about the size of this pic . I'll have more pictures of this car soon

when my friend gets them to me , mabye tommorrow at the drive-in .

More to follow .

8196buick_girls-med.jpg

Moderator Note: any bigger and picture would have suffered. RWB

post-31239-143137887592_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

Diz, I'm holding any comments 'til we get a clearer picture.

I take it this is some early St. Patty's day celebratin. laugh.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">should work now </div></div>

I'LL SAY... uhhh, and I'll take your word for it that the long no shouldered one is a girl too crazy.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

366681-66wcatsnakewoman.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_MrEarl

I'd like to make this model. confused.gifcrazy.gifblush.giftongue.gif I meant to say, I'd like to know the make and model of this car? anybody,

343977-wow2.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

Thanks Wayne! I was hoping there would be more than just me posting in this thread given spring has sprung and surely there is some fresh material out there. smirk.gifsmile.gif

and since no Buick folk are gonna take a shot at any of the make and models, I may need to post on the AACA "What is it" forum smirk.gif Wadayathink

• 2 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd say female, American but more late teens early twenties. Oh, I reckon the cars a Buick of around 1913/14.

Enjoy this post and while researching 1934 Buicks on the internet came across this site, http://undeux.com/clients/buick/index2.html

Open the menu and go to slide show, beatiful car, lovely lady. </div></div>

Just checking to see if this link was working for everyone? and to bring a favourite post back to the top just incase someone had more photos to post!!!

Guest imported_MrEarl

Stuart,

Thanks for sharing the link to that beautiful pair. I hate to report that I lost probably 10-12 photos that I had been saving for this thread when my computer crashed last week. but hey, don't be shy, let us see some of them "down under" girls on that 50 Jetback. wink.gif

Guest invicta592

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should all come up & check out the CN Tower!!! Ooops forgot the Buick part blush.gifgrin.gif </div></div>

You did?? I could have sworn I saw a '55 Special bearing down on me. Maybe you were thrown by the lack of chrome on the dagmars?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stuart,

Thanks for sharing the link to that beautiful pair. I hate to report that I lost probably 10-12 photos that I had been saving for this thread when my computer crashed last week. but hey, don't be shy, let us see some of them "down under" girls on that 50 Jetback. wink.gif </div></div>

The Australian Buick National Meet and Rally is on in New South Wales next month. Freighted the 50 Jetback to Melbourne and flying over to collect her next week then drive to the Meet in the Hunter Valley NSW along with some other West Australian members and some from Victoria and Tasmania. We are travelling via Canberra ( that's the capital down here!! ) and then a two week tour of inland NSW.

I'll take on board your request and be sure to pack the digital just in case some suitable "photo opportunities" present!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought that was a pair of 55 specials.

BTW, what do you say to girls when asking them to pose on your fender, so that you don't get slapped??? confused.gif

JD </div></div>

actually i thought it was a 57 roadmster

re what do you say........depends on how many Fuzzy Navels she's had...maybe nothing grin.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

couldn't resist this lil sweety. wink.gif do you reckon the bumper might have been just a little warm

378150-back%20bumper%20baby.jpg

post-32987-143137887606_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe "girls IN Buicks" will count also. Had to share this outrageous and cool photo shot by one of our members at buick-59.com . </div></div>

Ohhhh yeeaaaaaaaaa!!!! Girls IN Buicks, under Buicks, in front of, back of, within a 1/4 mile of will work. BTW here is a close up of this sweety pie!!!

electra225convertiblemodel9cd.jpg