who reproduces the STUDEBAKER RADIATOR CAP WING WHEEL

Guest johnjb

Guest johnjb

I believe this cap was on some 30's truck. Does anyone reproduce the winged wheel emblem for the cap?

Thanks

Guest stude8

You mean like this? 1933 Rockne type. Look through ASC Review ads, a number of radiator caps have been reproduced, can't say this one was yet. Stude8

post-31139-143138049481_thumb.jpg

Guest johnjb

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="color: #3366FF">No not that one.

This one was on 36 Stude trucks--maybe others. Has a spoked wheel with STUDEBAKER logo on it with a wing on the back of the tire. I thought someone was reproducing these???</span></span></span>

Guest johnjb

Yes, this is what I am looking for. Does anyone have this cap in any condition for sale?

Thanks Leonard for the pictures.

John

There are several ads in the Antique Studebaker Review that list radiator caps for sale. Lionel Stone has an unbelievable amount of old Studebaker parts: old, new and reproduced. He has several ads in the Review.

Guest stude8

Now that we have a photo to see, the cap you are looking for is Studebaker part #638325 used on several 1936 truck models, 2T2;2M2;2W6;2M6;2W7;2W8. It is a one year item so demand will be very low for reproductions except it is a nice trophy shelf display piece. Good luck trying to find a survivor. Stude8

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest 36studegirl

Is your radiator cap still available? If so, for what model car? Thank you for your time.

i have a 1936 studebaker radiator cap for sale. message me if anyone is interested.

• 5 years later...