Parting 40 Packards

Guest 40series

G'day,

Are either of these '40's equipped with an overdrive? If they are, is the ENGINE SNUBBER (ECONO-DRIVE) attached? I am interested in obtaining a complete Snubber assembly for my '41 120 Coupe. Below is a pic from the parts book and also one of the broken snubber I have. I'll get started on a list!

post-52046-143138049473_thumb.jpg

post-52046-143138049474_thumb.jpg

Guest 40series

If I am looking in the right place, neither car has this. It is the transmission to crossmember that I am looking at right?

Guest Orphanauto

I could use the windshield trim if you have a 120 deluxe. You have to be VERY careful when taking it off so it doesn't crack, the bottom almost always does, from rain water sitting on it for so long, they rust.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 40series</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I am looking in the right place, neither car has this. It is the transmission to crossmember that I am looking at right? </div></div>

Yes, that's right. Thanks for looking.

• 3 months later...

I have a snubber on my 1942 seven passenger sedan part car. it look the same as your picture. can you tell me how long you need, I can pull it off if you interested. This was interesting as it a standard transmission car but had an extension like an overdrive to house the solenoid controller for the electromatic clutch, transmission in Sweden now.

packards42@yahoo.com Joe