Sign in to follow this  
COMPACTBC

trans mount part #

Not 100% on this but the "biscuit" mount I've seen on 64-67 cars in identical configurations. I'd be fairly confident that they are the same.

About a year ago or so, Advance Auto switched to Anchor mounts. Even though the mount for your '64 isn't part of their "online, listed" inventory, they make a mount that will work for you. You'll need to find a counter person willing to open the book rather than do a computer search. You can go online and search different years of Rivieras and perhaps find what you're looking for. Attached are some part numbers you might want to check out on Anchors website. Maybe what you're looking for is one of them. For my '63 Dynaflow, I found a Turbo 400 mount that would bolt to the trans, then drilled a new hole in the trans crossmember for the stud; worked great.

Anchor part #2360

Anchor part # 2374

Anchor part #2378

Thanks Ed, I went to Kragen (O'Riellys) and had them look in the book like you said and they came up with Anchor #2534 which according to the picture looks just like the one that Cars pictured. It's a special order item and will arrive in 3 days. Cost $18.31 incl. tax.