weatherstrip

arnulfo de l.a.

I bought a complete set from Bethel's Goat Farm, DBA http://www.weatherstripspecial.com/ He used to deal strictly in Pontiac GTO's but he's expanded and sells everything his suppliers offer. I got all the seals you could possible want - door, window, cowl, trunk, and even lock pillar seals - for what I thought was a really good price. Much cheaper than anyone else I found.

Ed

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Minnesota63Riv

Ed,

Where you happy with this company? I looking for the same thing and just found this company tonight.

Thanks

Rick

Guest Minnesota63Riv

Really. I called Cars, Inc and they would not give me the name of product they use. The guy said it changes. I was working with another guy and he said they use "Soft Seal" which he said is junk. Cars, Inc sells a kit that has everything I need.

Rick,

Everything I got from Bethels was either Steele or Sof-Seal; no "unknown" entities. The only thing that I got that wasn't in a package was the pair of quarter window seals and their protected from the sun so I'm not worried about them. They seem to be of the same quality as everything else.

Ed