F/S 1903-06 Cadillac springs and rear axle radius rods

Up for Ebay NO RESERVE auction # 260371647348 is what I believe is a 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906 one cylinder horseless carriage brass era Cadillac spring set, and both of the rear axle adjustable radius rods. I do not know if they were the same on the American Ball Bearing and Weston Mott rear axles, which were used by Cadillac during this time period. I bought these in 1994 from the Jim Lynch collection in Canton, Ohio. These parts have been in dry storage since the 1940s. Out of the same shed I bought a 1906 Cadillac touring, and a 1903, 1904 and 1906 Cadillac engine, ALL of which were sold at Hershey the following year. This was missed and found in my trailer this week. Sorry, NO other Cadillac items! There is a barely legible tag on the spring that says this is from a 1903 Cadillac, attached. All parts have some of their original yellow/green paint and pin strips on them. Again I think I have stated correctly what these parts go to, but you buy as is. The 4 leaf springs are 1 3/4 inches wide, and 35 3/4 inches from center to center of the bolts that hold the springs together at either end. The 2 radius rods are approx. one inch in diameter, and approx. 26 1/3 inches long from either end of the eyebolts. They obviously can be adjusted slightly in and out, to accommodate /change the track of the rear axle. Shipping is a flat $38.00 to the lower 48 states. These parts might also work on Ford, Olds, Oldsmobile, Reo, Northern, etc. Email questions to gnalbright@gmail.com. Good Luck! George Albright, Ocala, Fla.