Parting 37 Desoto 4dr

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Good sheet metal (except trunk lid). complete running gear of unknown condition. Unsure if it is an overdrive or not.

Nice wheels with slightly weathered new wide whites.

Good hub caps. No bumpers.

PM with needs.

If you want the whole car it is $2000 (clear title in my name).</span></span></span></span></span>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rusty_old_parts

Hello and thanks for the pics! How much would you be asking for the pair of front fenders? (37 Desoto) And where are you located?

Andy

Yes Keiser. Am unfinished project that I picked up a few years back. I cant seem to find the time to get into it and another race season is upon us. I have a dirt late model that takes up a lot of time and money not to mention the (dirty word) projects.

post-52542-143138055675_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143138055679_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143138055682_thumb.jpg

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">As I am by myself I am having a time turning the wheels. Here is what I found, if I leave one wheel on the ground and rotate the other one for one revolution, then the drive line turns approx 2.2 times. If I am figuring correctly that number should be doubled to get the real ratio. So I am guessing that these gears are about 4.4-1, not 3.54. If anyone knows better about these open rear ends and/or if I am counting wrong, let me know.

If I am asking to much for the fenders make me an offer. They are pretty solid.</span></span></span></span>