Don't you just love it?

BUKE

Don't you just love this form. I do I enjoy reading the questions and all help you guys give. I enjoy my 40 century as a driver and you guys and girls whether you know it are not our great help to me and <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> your humor is greatly welcome. Thanks

Frank

Have a great BUICK day

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> your humor is greatly welcome.</div></div>

Hey, I resemble that remark! wink.gif

I don't always get to answer questions about a 1915 Buick like mine because not a lot of need is posted. With that said, I do enjoy reading stuff that is posted on the 1930's thru early 40's Buicks. It is an education in itself. Also enjoy the 1920's cars which pop up from time to time. I wish more of the early stuff was posted here. But, all in all......

Yeah, I do love this forum. laugh.gif Dandy Dave!

Hi Tishabet. I live in Spencer Ma not too far from you. I belong to the Minuteman chapter. I have three drivers and one parts car all but the parts car inspected and insured. 1994 Buick estate wagon, 1983 Riviera, and my favorite 1940 century six wheeler.

Have a great BUICK day

Frank

Frank,

Love it?

Consider the fact that I am in Singapore, can get answers on my car from the guys in the States, Australia and Canada, swap notes with someone in the UK as well as read about a guy's restoration in Russia, a recent find in Prague or learn from the experiences of a member in New Zealand and you know we are on to something good here.

Some of the jokes could do with work...but thats just because southern hemisphere humour is more sophisticated I suppose.. Can't have everything smile.gif

Love it? I'd be lost without it.

You guys near Lowell Mass. need to make an ice cream run to Shaw Farm in Dracut this summer...

They really do have some of the best ice cream in New England. Please tell my cousin Warren I said hello; And if you see a big red headed farm boy, tell him his name-sake sent you.