Uh, wow, check this out!

Guest Shaffer

Guest ZondaC12

Ugh its....its like a videogame on wheels or something. Oh well it's down south (for now anyway!) so I don't have to worry about coming face to face with it. Or face to lower control arms rather. laugh.gif

Guest Reatta1

Looks like somebody's idea of a monster truck with a car body in place of the truck body. Seems that sometimes there is just no accounting for taste -------- or lack thereof.

sick.gif Gee, ya know, maybe if we lost the wheels, and got it closer to the ground with the right rubber, it may not look half as bad as it does. crazy.gif Is that interior black? I bet the seats are some hot in the southern summer. Burn right though your blue jeans. wink.gif Dandy Dave!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1DandyDaves</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> sick.gif Gee, ya know, maybe if we lost the wheels, and got it closer to the ground with the right rubber, it may not look half as bad as it does. crazy.gif Is that interior black? I bet the seats are some hot in the southern summer. Burn right though your blue jeans. wink.gif Dandy Dave! </div></div>

Did you look at the ebay auction? Even losing the wheels it's still hideous. sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif 3 32" tv's inside, suicide doors that open 180 degrees.....OMG this thing is just so wrong on so many levels. cry.gif Ironically, it's as tall as a 3 story building and it was built by Mr. Scrape. Hrmm, remove that E at the end and it may be a more fitting name. whistle.gif

Guest my3buicks

Here we are back to the same old problem. A thread ditzing a car, a Buick, a possible BCA member's car, a potential BCA members car. Maybe it's not everyones taste, maybe it is, maybe they have a flawless 72 Skylark Conv sitting in there garage and this is just a toy. Maybe they will read this thread and say screw the BCA.

I don't think I've seen anything that looks like THAT before. I am amazed at the amount of money someone can throw at a car and what they can wind up with. But in this case, what could they possibly have been thinking?

Guest ZondaC12

Was it? The last one I remember, that caused a huge fight, was an 80s G-Body Regal, and it was done up quite differently but equally as gaudy.

If it's been on ebay before it probably keeps being sold once the driver is actually PHYSICALLY faced with the task of getting in and out of the thing!!! laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: my3buicks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here we are back to the same old problem. A thread ditzing a car, a Buick, a possible BCA member's car, a potential BCA members car. Maybe it's not everyones taste, maybe it is, maybe they have a flawless 72 Skylark Conv sitting in there garage and this is just a toy. Maybe they will read this thread and say screw the BCA. </div></div>

I don't think this is a problem. I had an opinion on the car and I spoke my mind. Is that so bad? If so, then so sorry for having an opinion on this car. From now on I'll just not say anything to keep everyone happy.

Not everyone likes my cars...and I have no problem with them having an opinion as such. I like my cars, and if you like them too, then that's cool. If you don't like them, that's cool too! I guess it all depends on what crayon you are in that box, and some crayons are apparently better than others.

Guest ZondaC12

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paul, I stand corrected, you're right, it was different, it had diamond plate floor mats and I think a beige interior.</div></div>

Yea that's the one I was thinking of. In all honesty THAT one wasn't near as crazy as this one!