Sign in to follow this  
Guest BJM

FS 71-76 Buick parts miscellaneous

Guest BJM

Forsale, 74-76 most parts or specified/ Fan shroud with bottle tanks on shroud 40 good condition , ...........76 electra grill un cracked need a silver repaint touch ups with emblem on grill 35 ........................Hood and trunk ornaments (hood 55 and trunk 45) .............tail lights for 75-6 electras 60 pair ...............................few wheel centers for mag buick rim 5x5 71-79 ............................. 75 Electra grill heavy pot metal asking 50 , ........................rear glass all 2 doors and 4 doors with the electric defrost wire on glass asking 40, ............................ 2 door opera big tri-angle window, have surround trim for it too asking set 50, .................................... Park avenue qtr glass opera windows 75 76 only rare asking 50 pair, ......................... 73 electra trunk lid wth press on trim no other 71-76 had this edge of the trunk just 73 asking solid metal 75, ..................................... backup lenses for 74-76 replace your broken ones asking 30 each , ............................... am , amfm, am8trk, radios , ..........................blue seats from electra 75-6 front and back FREE, ...............................upper door panels blue with wood panels 4 door ask 5 each, ..................... upper door panels 4 door cream with gold Limited interior cloth inserts asking 5 each, ...................... blue seat belts set for 4 door asking 10 for all, ........................................ Rear bumper for 74-76 Montana bumper will take 350 cash no waves in bumper rubber any where,,, ............................ Skirts for multi years 71-76 and pending option of narrow or propeller style or full Limiteds, have most. Limiteds at extra 15 due to chrome hard to find asking 40 each + limited if needed. 25 year hord of parts. in dry storage. thx

Guest BJM

Hey guys, not mine. Not sure how I got attached to that post.

Maybe due to transition of the board recently? Wonder who was the original poster than....

From the looks of the parts list, I would say it is Craig Geske in Minneapolis MN

Don't know if you have but I'm looking for the beltline molding (horizontal center of the fender, door, and rear quarter) for a 75 or 76 electra 225 2 dr it is about 3/4" wide and is all stainless or alum. (no black vinyle insert) I'm looking for all 6 peices. you can e-mail me ressman@neb.rr.com