looking for an accessories book for..

I am looking for two accessories books for a 1965 Chevrolet Impala SS 2Door and 1957 Ford Thunderbird 2Door with port holes. Please research your records and let me know if you have these books, price and delivery time. If you don't, i accept will any suggestions. thank you for your time in this matter.

Guest rcirilli

Cindy, if you get Hemmings there are usually a lot of venders advertising there for such items. You may want to post your request on the for sale area of this site, more people may read it. Those should not be that hard to find. Good luck.

If you are looking for the large showroom books that were used by the New Car Dealers that are now expensive "Collectibles"; then the preceeding answer is your best option. Another option for finding that type of material would be to attend the Fall Hershey Swap Meet held during the first week of October. If you are looking for information typically covered in New Car Brochures; you can try this: TBIRD--- Sales Brochure 16 pages $17.95 (800) 374-0914. CHEVY---1946-78 Accessories Parts Guide $24.00 (800) 521-2194. I have never seen the Chevy book; but it sounds like it may be O.K. . Both items are reprints and should not be considered "Collectible". They are information sources that won't cost a whole heap of money. Good Luck, Tom

Look on Ebay. Thay have thinge like that sor sale all the time. If thay dont have it now check every 7-10 days. I got a ad for a 1950 dodge I have and paid about $5.oo. good luck<BR>