Why Frankie, Why?

Guest larryF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: larryF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it every time I put the top down and pull out of the driveway I feel like I should be listening to Frank Sinatra? </div></div>

Ah yes, the 6 cylinder motor. With another 150 HP its a wholly different driving/music experience cool.gif

Alan

Well Alan, I'm sure you enjoy your extra horses, but it's about cruisin and having fun for me. Besides, the v-6 has plenty of power to move my little hotrod fast enough.

I think the whole Sinatra thing is about the retro italian style...

Can you have "too much money" can you be "too physically fit" is there such thing as "plenty/enough power"? Never cool.gif Putting a bigger turbo on now... Guy in the sunshine state is gonna be 500+ WHP with his rig (been 443, he is setting the bar much higher), gotta keep up with that guy grin.gif

Alan

PS I am liking your style, go for a ride in my beast someday Larry cool.gif?

So ok, you got me. I can't win, so why compete. Just want to point out though, you can be too obsessed. Still, I haven't had a chance to get used to cruisin with the top down, somaybe down the road I'll start thinking about more power...

Where in the sunshine state? I'm in the FL panhandle, so maybe he's not too far away?

Go for a ride? I'd MUCH rather go for a drive!!

Some of us, you know, make lousy passengers!

Larry

Hey Larry,

Without H'Top and top stowed under Tonneau it's called "Topless". ~ AND ~ "Old Blue Eyes" music can play Anytime Anywhere.

ps. I answered your light thing on the other Topic