Photo without caption #13

keiser31

Guest ZondaC12

I HATE to rain on this parade.....I have seen this pic before and figured the same thing...

But I just got out a ruler and measured it up....and the van is just shy of 3/4" wide, and theres more than 7/8" between those bottom two posts. frown.giflaugh.gif *sorrry* hahahahaha

*waits for fists to come a-flyin'*

Guest ZondaC12

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rocketraider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would be a hoot watching them get out even if the van is narrower than the post spacing. </div></div>

I dont think I could!!!! laugh.gif Bodyshop is definitely gonna make a killing!

ive got one...lil reference to indiana jones...."SHORTY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim Bollman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">keiser31 didn't ask for an analysis, he wanted a caption. </div></div>

How about : If I ever catch that horse that crapped all over this new cement ...KaPOW!

Having traveled and spent many months in the UK I clearly see that this is a Std UK Maintenance protocol in action. The redundant barriers are clearly in place for pedestrian protection of the cleanup action being performed. Requests made though as to the reason for, and type of, cleanup action being performed has not yet been cleared for public consumption.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim Bollman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">keiser31 didn't ask for an analysis, he wanted a caption. </div></div>

Jim, I thought the same thing. This photo was posted here awhile back and we all pretty much figured the posts were removeable. The request for captions was with the thought.....but what if they weren't? blush.gifwhistle.gifsmirk.gif

Guest ZondaC12

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shop Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim Bollman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">keiser31 didn't ask for an analysis, he wanted a caption. </div></div>

Jim, I thought the same thing. This photo was posted here awhile back and we all pretty much figured the posts were removeable. The request for captions was with the thought.....but what if they weren't? blush.gifwhistle.gifsmirk.gif </div></div>

Yea Im sorry...I've seen the pic like a dozen times before, actually on many different forums ironically lol...same deal how are they gonna get out...and FINALLY I thought "hmm I wonder if it actually.....could fit!" hehe thats my problem I have to try and figure eevvvverything out cant just leave well enough alone...