auto ette electric car

caf

A good friend has an auto-ette three wheeled electric car, made sometime in the forties. He is having a hard time locating information on this car and would like to know if there is a club or somone who knows more about it than he. He is particularly stumped about the electric switch wiring and the forward and reverse lever.I told him if anyone knows it would be on this forum. Thanks, Chuck F.

• 3 years later...
Guest LFisher160

Hi,

I can be of help to your friend regarding the Autoette. I collect them and write about them on my blog at The Autoette Project.

I have extensive archives of material and technical information on the Autoette and similar vehicles.

By the way, if the poster of the article showing the Autoette in NYC would contact me, I am interested in finding the source of that piece.

Larry Fisher

The Autoette Project Blog

lfisher160@cox.net

Hi,

I can be of help to your friend regarding the Autoette. I collect them and write about them on my blog at The Autoette Project.

I have extensive archives of material and technical information on the Autoette and similar vehicles.

By the way, if the poster of the article showing the Autoette in NYC would contact me, I am interested in finding the source of that piece.

Larry Fisher

The Autoette Project Blog

lfisher160@cox.net

Email sent and for those others who may want to know...I got the article that I posted above from the green and white book here. The article posted in this reply is from the book with the blue background on the cover.

post-37352-143139281589_thumb.jpg

post-37352-1431392816_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143139281608_thumb.jpg