Collectible Automobile Issue

I am searching for the February, 2000 edition of <span style="font-style: italic"> </span> <span style="font-style: italic">Collectible Automobile</span>. <span style="font-style: italic"> </span> It has a really nice article on Studebakers in it.

Don,

All back issue Collectible Autos are available through them. Go to Barnes & Noble or Borders and grab a new issue, open to the section where you can order past issues, pull the card out or write down the ordering information and order it. You get a new magazine for the same price it would cost to get a used one. I believe there are discounts for getting more then one magazine (shipping stays the same) so you can look through teh other editions and see if there are other Studebaker articles you might wat, then order 2-3 at no change in shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Bryan & Don,

Just a slight correction; <span style="font-style: italic">many</span> back issues are available, but not all, especially the earliest issues. February, 2000 (Volume 16, No.5) is still available, but should be jumped on immediately.

After the issues are gone from CA's warehouse, ebay is an alternative. It took me 4 years to find the June, 2000 issue that went out of stock early in 2002.

So don't wait if you want it!

TG