63 Buick Wildcat for sale.

I have a 1963 Buick wildcat 4 door hard top for sale in 99% original condition. Car is gold with white top. The only thing not stock original is the brand new tires and a few new wheel studs and lug nuts. The only piece missing from the car is the Power Antenna switch. The power antenna is also not funtioning and the radio needs to be rebuilt. The clock is also not functioning, and the AC has a leak at the rear compressor seal. The oil light is staying on below 1500 RPM, but runs absolutly fabulous. Carb is on a brand new rebuild. Interior is VERY clean and all chrome is in very good shape. Other than the items described as not working, the rest of the car is 100% functional. Has 1 month old tags and inspection. have vintage plates to go with the car as well. Car has an undocumented and unverified 70,700 miles on it. I have been driving this car for the last few weekends and it is great. I would drive it anywhere. Drove it to Victoria last weekend. 400 miles round trip.. not one problem. New thermostat, fan clutch, spark plugs, points, cap and rotor. <BR> I am asking $3000 firm for this car since it is already a great weekend driver and a new coat of paint could get it into any car show. Car even has the factory original spare tire not mounted on the rim as there is a brand new tire mounted on it.. I had intentions of driving this car to Myrtle Beach, but I need the money more since I am going thru a career change. E-mail if you are interested and ask me any questions you want. I have no way currently to get any pictures of the car. I will however guarentee that the car is in the condition stated. Need to sell by the end of September as I am leaving the first week of October.

Almost forgot.. Just an FYI.. there is one very minor dent in the driver's rear quarter panel that will easily pop out. There is also a very minor rust hole at the bottom of the same quarter and as well in the front quarter on the same side. The hood also has a few very small rust holes due to storage under someone's tree in the back yard. All these spots are very fixable and have been quoted by a body man about $300 to patch and fill the spots with new metal. I just don't have the time to get it done and need to save the money for the big move.