Select 60 and four others for sale in LA area

gr8scott

Guest daveagain909

gr8scott, have you seen any of these cars? specificly the select 60 in LA near USC? I spoke to the seller of that one and he said he has original white painted wheels with good tires, He also has original steering wheel and has the radio and cd player that came with the car, He claims they are in working order. and they are included in sale.. My sister was going to look at it but she does not know what to look at. Are you planning on looking at any of them?

"Are you planning on looking at any of them?"

No, I was looking for an older Chevy stepside, and sidetracked on Reattas on a whim. I thought the one in Sherman Oaks for $850 and the trashy looking one in Escondido for $800 might hold an interest for those specializing in parts, especially since the windshield and rear glass are worth the entire asking price. On a side note, I wouldn't send my sister to look at the blingy convertible in the "USC area" without a body-guard.

Guest steveskyhawk

I have seen and driven the select 60. I looked at it before the current owner bought it. It is an OK corrosion free CA car with all documentation. The guy that owns it is a nice guy and his name is Ken. It has about 100K on the ODO. The wheels and stuff arent my style but he has all the OEM stuff. There is a crack in the lower left hand corner of the windshield in the shaded area. The neighborhood is fine and a short cab ride from LAX. The owner also has a Jag, Lincoln and a pick up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kingsley

This car is no longer posted on Craig's List. Anyone know if it has been sold or have a copy of the posting showing Ken's phone number? Thanks.

Kingsley