1977 Buick Electra 225 For Sale $1900 One Owner 97K Miles

gshrout

Our 401Ks may be declining in value, but this beautiful single owner Buick is worth more every day. If you buy it, I will be SACRIFICING it at this price. It has been In the family since new. Under 97K miles. NEED to sell - too many cars. Everything works including air conditioner (coverted to R-134). New headliner, new driver's side wiper arm, otherwise, all orginal except for maintenance items. Leather interior (no cracks), AM/FM radio (it works), power windows and locks. New tires, belts, hoses and complete brake job in 2006 with virtually no miles since. Fully licensed and driven often enough to keep in good condition.

This car is a gem and is the PERFECT starter collector car. If the downturn is keeping you from that 1940 Buick, this is the one for you! It is the ONLY car I own that is increasing in value daily.

Garaged since new until July 07. NEED to sell. I will SACRIFICE at this price because I have too many cars. Worth WAY more than asking. At this price, I am basically selling it for the maintenance costs I have put into it in the last few years.

Check out car collector price guides to see: "<span style="font-weight: bold">Collector Car Market Review Value Repor</span>t: http://www.collectorcarmarket.com/adv/prcpgs/condguide.htm Limited 4dr Sdn. Condition: #3-$2075; #2-$3725; #1-$5700" This car falls somewhere between condition 2 and 1.

<span style="font-weight: bold">NADA Classic Car Pricing Guide</span>: Original MSRP: $7,226 http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=1&f=5014&y=1977&m=1031&d=1599&c=14&o=37492~3510&vi=63764&z=20653&da=-1

PRICE: Low Retail: $3,278; Average Retail Value:$5,635; High Retail: $8,366

Low Retail Value : Mechanically functional, needing only minor reconditioning. Exterior paint, trim, and interior would show normal wear, needing only minor reconditioning. May also be a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most usable "as-is".

Average Retail Value: Good condition overall. Could be an older restoration or well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside and out. A "20-footer".

High Retail Value : Excellent condition overall. It could be a completely restored or an extremely well maintained original vehicle showing very minimal wear. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are not in need of reconditioning. The interior would be in excellent condition.

This car is somewhere between average and high retail value. From 15 ft away it looks like it just came from the showroom. PERFECT for the collector who also wants a daily driver. I really want to see this go to someone who loves these Buicks. Must see!! Really! Located in Southern Maryland.

Call (301) 866-9174 or (240) 925-5490.

• 2 weeks later...