L-36 OPTIONS

GARY F

Also I just bought a 1936 Olds to Part out !! I had a Collector BooBoo35@aol.com Bob something try to buy some parts w/o me putting them on ebay !! He offered me $150.00 for the Right Taillight (Which all you know is low)I had about 6 email wanting to buy it , so I put it on ebay to be fair & Started at $9.99 and HE also tried to buy teh Straight 8 Grille for $200.00 which I sold for $700.00 !! Now he's saying I cant be Trusted ???? on a Forum somewhere ???

Does anyone know where He posted this so I can at Least tell my Side !!!

Thanks Steve

HI WALTRAP

I DONT NEED TO BUY ONE, I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A LIST OF ALL OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE L-36. IN THE NEAR FUTURE I WILL BE LOOKING TO BUY A L-36 4 DR. TOURING SEDAN. I SAW YOUR ADS ON EBAY. THANKS GARY

Guest 36OldsEight

Gary,

I might have what you are looking for at home - I will try to post it tonight - I think it was the listing of factory options and their prices in '36

Chris

Guest 36OldsEight

Gary,

OK here we go... I am not sure what the source is, but when I took my car over from my father this was in the information. Maybe someone can shed light on the source - page 1004.

Fender Skirts ($10.00 / pair)

Bumper Guards ($2.25 /pair)

Radio (Deluxe $67.50 / Standard $54.50)

Clock (Electric Dash $11.50 / Mirror $4.75)

Seat Covers ($9.80)

Spotlight ($15.95)

Rt. Hand Tail Lamp (for F series) ($4.50)

Wheel trim rings ($13.55)

Defrosting Fan ($5.25)

Luggage Compartment Light ($1.75)

Luggage Carrier ($10.00)

Visor Vanity Mirror ($1.00)

Jack ($3.00)

Exhaust Deflector ($1.00)

Matching Gear Shift / Cigar Lighter ($1.50)

Grille Insect Shields ($1.50)

Home Battery Charger ($7.95)

Fender Markers ($2.50 / Pair)

Luggage Compartment Mat ($1.75)

License Plate Frames ($2.45)

I hope this is what you were looking for!

Chris

THANKS CHRIS. THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. IN 36 MY GRANDFATHER BOUGHT A NEW L-36 THEN GAVE IT TO MY FATHER DURING WW II. IN THE NEAR FUTURE I WILL TRY & FIND ONE TO BUY TO RESTORE. I AM ABOUT HALF DONE ON MY CURRENT PROJECT, A 63 GP.

• 2 years later...
Also I just bought a 1936 Olds to Part out !! I had a Collector BooBoo35@aol.com Bob something try to buy some parts w/o me putting them on ebay !! He offered me $150.00 for the Right Taillight (Which all you know is low)I had about 6 email wanting to buy it , so I put it on ebay to be fair & Started at $9.99 and HE also tried to buy teh Straight 8 Grille for $200.00 which I sold for $700.00 !! Now he's saying I cant be Trusted ???? on a Forum somewhere ???

Does anyone know where He posted this so I can at Least tell my Side !!!

Thanks Steve

Steve: If you've got the hood ornament and the six chrome pieces that go on the sides of the hood (and if there is a chrome trim piece that finishes the running board) I'd be VERY interested,

Ray