1950-195? Body Parts (Factory Originals)!!

Hello BCA members<BR>Short History: In 1968 a local Buick dealer closed and sold all of his inventory, I was 15 at the time and convinced my dad to loan me the money for my first "business venture" After securing the "Loan" from Dad, I bought many fenders, moldings and bumpers for Buicks (1950 to 195?) 22 years later I returned to the farm and have decided to sell most of these parts. Currently I'm in the process of<BR>Cataloging and determining the exact year for each part. (More difficult than I thought it would be!) When completed, I will begin selling these parts on this forum. <BR> A quick note about these parts: They've been in a barn since 1968 and most have the original Buick wrapping paper and part number on them. Others have no paper wrapping and minor surface rust (fenders) or Chrome plate pealing (bumpers). However you have my personal guaranty that these parts are absolutely factory originals and have never been on a vehicle before. If after receiving these parts your dissatisfied in any way I will refund your money (minus shipping) no questions asked period! FINAL NOTE: Because these are originals they will not be inexpensive, but once again you have my personal guaranty that if for any reason your not happy, I'll refund your money. In about 2 weeks I'll begin selling these parts. Thank you, Jim Manuel, caferica@netscape.net<BR>

I NEED SOME PARTS FOR MY 52 BUICK SUPER (2 DOOR). SPECIFICALLY, I NEED THE FRONT BUMPER GUARDS (CHROME) AND THE BUMBER GRILL MOULDING (PART #1267 IN THE BUICK WHOLESALE PARTS GUIDE). CAN YOU HELP ME OR POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF SOMEONE WHO CAN?<P>DIONICIO PARRA<BR>E-MAIL ADDRESS: PENDRGON@PACBELL.NET<BR>SAN DIEGO AREA

This is our lucky day it seems!!! I have a 55 so can ya guess what I'd be interested in??? Ya guessed it!!! I got a 55 Century that like the preceeding needs parts!!! <BR> BUT heres where I have a BIG tool to help...I have the MASTER PARTS Book Set from 67...covers 40 to 67...Its been a big help with my 55.<BR> Drop me an Email with part numbers and group numbers where applicable and lets get these long lost parts out to where they belong...On BUICKS!!!!<P> Heres my Email: dlw29@hotmail.com<P><BR> Do let me know ASAP...Thanks, don55

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you have any parts for a 49 super i would like to hear from you. I have 3 49's<P>------------------<BR>Sean Etson 64Special 12.72@105 64Skylark all orig. surviver 49Super model 51 chopped top mild custom in waiting<p>[This message has been edited by BUICK3001964 (edited 10-18-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone has gotten a reply from this individual. You see when my original query was and I sent him an email at the address he gave us and have yet to hear from him.<P> Love to hear from you guys in need<BR> dlw29@hotmail.com<P> Is this a trick or a treat...hmmmm, couldn't resist!!!<P> don55

• 2 weeks later...

HI I HAVE A 1952 ROADMASTER ESTATE WAGON IN THE PROCESS OF RESTORATION. I'M LOOKING FOR THE REAR GRAVEL SHIELD (THE PORTION THATS ATTACHED TO THE BODY AND FENDERS)AND ALSO THE STAINLESS THAT MOUNTS UNDER THE WINDSHIELD. IF ANYONE HAS THESE PARTS OR KNOWS OFR ANYONE WHO DOES PLEASE CONTACT ME AT SPOUPART@SNET.NET. THANKS

• 3 weeks later...

Please send me a list of 1959 Buick parts. I have a 1959 Model 4667, and a friend of mine has three 1959's: Models 4439, 4739, 4839.<P>Thanks,<P>Frank Lee<BR>BCA # 14103<BR>franklee@uplink.net<P>------------------<BR>Frank Lee<BR>BCA # 14103<BR>franklee@uplink.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I recently purchsed a 50 2door jetback. I'm looking for the front grill bullets, hood ornament, rear trunk handle and side trim. if oyu have these, please email me @ <BR>marshgrp@aol.com

I am interested in any and all parts you may have for Roadmasters, Skylarks and any ragtops or woodies, especially the years 1953 and 1954. I look forward to hearing from you. Bob Waller, BCA #1396 (800)487-3500<BR>If I can be of any help in identifying parts, let me know. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I am all most done on my 1951 buick super.I just need a few more to finish.HERE IS MY WISH LIST.hood oramant.rear trunk lock.and mustache upper grill.thank you paul.what state are you in<BR> shocked.gif" border="0null<LI>null

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1959 buick lesabre 4 door sedan parts needed. I need any chrome and stainless parts in mint condition. Headers for a duel exhaust system. I also need a speedometer in working condition. Any other parts i will also consider in my restoration. Thanks.