1971 Riviera GS For Sale

1 of 3175 GS models built in 71. White with black vinyl top and black bucket seat interior with console. 23 factory options, 130,000 miles. 2000 miles on complete (no corners cut) professional body-on restoration with painstaking attention paid to authenticity and detail. Correct "TA" engine. This is a Gold Senior car scoring 398 points at the 99 Columbus BCA National. Key options include: Rare Rear Shoulder Belts, Buckets/console, Power: trunk, windows, seat, and door locks, RR Defog, Man A/C, Cornering lights, Cruise, Four notes, Speed alert and trip odometer, Chrome wheels, AM/FM Stereo.<BR>Everything works except clock and trip odometer. I don't believe you will find a better example of this model anywhere. I also have a 71 GS parts car that goes with it. I prefer to sell this to a BCA/ROA or associated club member. Car will be put on ebay if it does not sell here. Price is $14,000 firm. I can email pictures to interested parties. Contact Jason Zerbini (BCA/ROA member) at 724-722-3369 eves/wkds or email jzriv@infi.net.