Wanted: Gremlin

Guest STEVE1103

Guest marlin65

Jim, take heart they are out there.I like Pacers,Hornets and Matadors to. Just purchased a loaded 76 Hornet Sportabout wagon. Making a driver out of it. I also own a Marlin. Ed in Fla

Guest STEVE1103

I had a Gremlin X 304 and 3 speed, it ran great, but my wife couldn't drive stick. Did get her a 77 but it was that green AMC had, not a nice color. Need a runner, just for fun, have a 47 Chevy and a 55 F100, the pickup is for sale.

Guest 440scout

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim Rohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if YOU like it then it is desirable to YOU

any car may not be desirable to everybody, but certain people have soft spots for cars that they like, wanted, etc </div></div>

i dont think there is a car in the world that DOESNT have a following somewhere...

i had a 74 232 auto gremlin that i got for free.. it ran great, was reliable, an all around great car. my dad convinced me to sell it to one of his friends that needed a car.. she let her daughters boyfriend drive it and it got totalled.. bummer

i would like to have another one also...

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">OK, So there might be a market,

I agree there is a market for just about anything. Especially these days what with the internet to bring all of us weirdos together.

That said, I talked to this guy in Salem over the weekend and told him of this thread. He is not a computer guy so he asked me that if someone is truly interested in BUYING one of his his Gremlins he has one that he would sell.

So, you PM me and I will give you his phone number.

Don't ask me anything about which model or condition, I DO NOT know.

I am just trying to stimulate the economy a little.....</span></span>