72 Centurion 2 door hardtop- parting out- no rust!

Guest AthensCenturion

Parting our a 72 hardtop 2 door Centurion. Good hood with emblem. Good trunk, emblem needs some TLC. will probably have an extra passenger door- no rust. Many interior items as well.

Let me know what you need.

post-53367-143138033608_thumb.jpg

post-53367-14313803361_thumb.jpg

post-53367-143138033612_thumb.jpg

post-53367-143138034064_thumb.jpg

BJM,

I am in Athens, GA. Please call me at 770-337-0296 and we'll talk. This car has 4 good rally wheels with center caps.

Thanks

Dennis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BJM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need posi rear axle and a set of road wheels. Where are you located? </div></div>

Hey Dennis!

Thanks for those pics. If the hood emblem has no pits (hard to tell for sure from pics, although they're good), I'll take it.

If no pits, please e-mail me your address and total w/shipping (slowest cheapest way is fine, prefer USPS or FedEx, UPS inconvenient near me) and I'll get a check right out.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Steve,

I sent you an email earlier, if you didn't get it, please give me a call. 770-337-0296 or send you're number and I'll call you

Thanks

Dennis Brittain

200 Sedgefield Pl

Athens, GA 30606

Dennis, I'll call you tomorrow evening. i am working late tonight (Monday)

Nice green interior. I have a 73 but you should put that interior on evilbay as a set if no one here wants it. Nice dash pad too. I am kind of curious why parting out- it looks nice and straight.

Jake,

The interior is in fairly good shape, as you noted. The front seat would need recovering, and the dash is cracked right down the middle (ouch).

However, the car was driven to the shop I bought it from. A fellow in Atlanta found it in NV and wanted only the front grille and bumper! He sold the engine (455) and Tranny to the restoration shop owner, and I bought what was left from the shop owner. I bought it for the rear quarters, but will use the doors as well as they are in much better shape than mine.

This car really was a good candidate for restoration, but much of it was gone by the time I found it.

Anyway, I hope to find a home for as much of it as possible.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Dennis

HOW MUCH FOR THE WHEELS ARE THERE 4 OR 5?..ALSO DOES THIS BUICK HAVE A 12 BOLT REAREND WITH BOLT IN AXLES?..PLEASE LMK!...THE AXLE TUBE WILL GET BIGGER AT THE BACKING PLATE!..LMk!..

THANKS..

SKINNY,IL..

Skinny,

There are 4 wheels. Frankly, I've not yet decided whether or not to keep these for my own use. I got them off the car yesterday and brought them home for a good cleaning. If they are better than my rallyes, I may keep them. Ether way, I might have a set of 4 available. I will advise on that.

I will have to check the rear end. Another member had asked if it was a Positraction rear end. I checked that while we had it jacked up.. it is not a POSI rear end. I can check the bolt pattern for you and advise, but it will be this weekend before I have a chance to get back to where the car is stored.

Thanks for visiting my post. Call if you have questions.

Dennis

770-337-0296

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SKINNY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HOW MUCH FOR THE WHEELS ARE THERE 4 OR 5?..ALSO DOES THIS BUICK HAVE A 12 BOLT REAREND WITH BOLT IN AXLES?..PLEASE LMK!...THE AXLE TUBE WILL GET BIGGER AT THE BACKING PLATE!..LMk!..

THANKS..

SKINNY,IL..</div></div>

Jake,

If I've already responded, please forgive me. I need a spreadsheet to keep up with what I've done, and with whom I've communicated!!

We checked the rear end this weekend. It is not a POSI. I brought home the 4 rallyes for inspection and cleaning. As I indicated, I'm not sure whether or not I want to sell them.

I will make up my mind in a week or so and advise.

Thanks.

Dennis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BJM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need posi rear axle and a set of road wheels. Where are you located? </div></div>

OK BOLT PATTERN ON AXLE IS 5 ON 5!...I NEED TO KNOW IF THE DIFF COVER HAS 10 BOLTS OR 12 BOLTS IN COVER AND IF AXLE TUBE SWELLS AT BACKING PALTE...LMK!..

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!...

SKINNY,IL...

Skinny

It is a 12 bolt rear end. The tube does not appear to swell to me. It is uniform in diameter.

I've attached a picture for you.

Hope this helps.

Dennis

post-53367-143138038105_thumb.jpg