Parts for Stutz roadster

Andrew Bailey

Good afternoon,

Greetings from Ireland . i am the new proud owner of the stutz K roadster recently aquired from the Paine collection. I have succeeded with out too much trouble in getting her running again after 25 plus years . However I am in the dark about where to obtain parts and service manuals can anyone advise please. In addition if any one knows any history of my car i would be gald to hear all about it.

We are planning to partake in the Paris to Peking Rally in september 2010 ,and in order to prepare will need to do quite a bit of recommissioning , Any info on part etc would be much appreciated

many thanks

regards

Andrew Bailey

Guest imported_Paul Freehill

Hello Andrew

I reproduce many Stutz parts, small pieces to transaxle case's.

Newest project is the engine block for 1917 to 1920 Stutz engine. Let me know your needs, I will help if I can.

Paul Freehill

StutzSpec@aol.com

Good afternoon Paul

many thanks for repyling to my query. I do not have a complete list as of yet , but various items come to mind . wheel bearings , points and plugs , rotor arms , gaskets , nuts and bolts , we can only get metric here in Ireland and I know i will need imperial . Car garage manual.

We are still in the process of fully inspecting the car , we have however now freed the engine and had her running , The clutch is jammed in and I suspect it will need a new lining .ignition key as my switch has been by passed , i am sure other items may be needed in the future , any help or contacts would be much appreciated

regards

Andrew Bailey