Photo without caption #9

Peter Gariepy

1. I told you that my next one was going to be Cesarian!

2. If I let the little one idle at the same time I can actually make a warm spot around the campsite.

3. Unfortunately Mr. Dawson thought pedestrian polo was going to be in next year's Olympics, and he wasted tens of thousands of dollars developing the ideal vehicle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ummmm, I though 9 came after 8??? confused.gifcool.gif

Wayne </div></div>

Wayne, You were in school just a bit ahead of the loons that wanted to teach us "new math". Count yourself lucky.

But for some reason, she does not look anything like her mother.

Invitro with a petroleum and an egg donor perhaps?

(I know it is not very funny, but all of my original ideas were already taken by you folks who saw it last night!)

Guest Johnpaul Ragusa

If you're not a Star Wars fan you won't get this but....

"This may smell bad kid, but it'll keep you warm"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnpaul Ragusa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're not a Star Wars fan you won't get this but....

"This may smell bad kid, but it'll keep you warm" </div></div>

Good one!!!!!!

Somebody's been watching too much Star Wars if they remember that line off the top of thier head. crazy.gif I've got all the movies at home and watch them a couple times a year but I had to stop a minute and actually think about where that line was. um..good one it was. grin.gif

David, I don't watch my Star Wars movies nearly as often as you do and I knew exactly where that one came from. I guess admitting that might not be too smart.

Bill, Unfortunately, I have seen this photo before and I don't think that it is photoshopped. Weird, but true.

Guest Johnpaul Ragusa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: novaman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Somebody's been watching too much Star Wars if they remember that line off the top of thier head. crazy.gif I've got all the movies at home and watch them a couple times a year but I had to stop a minute and actually think about where that line was. um..good one it was. grin.gif </div></div>

I know it makes me looks like a geek but I love Star Wars. I was 4 when it came out and it has been with me since.

• 3 weeks later...