Judging Credits.

Guest windjamer

David, I would agree with you, but there are a few additional possibilities.

Additional judging credits can be earned as a judging school instructor, CJE Instructer, (and this is where I cheated and looked at the book...) Banquet Administration and Race Car Certification.

1. An instructor 1 credit/year after instructing 3 Judging Schools.

2. CJE Instructor 1 credit/year CJE classes.

3. Banquet Administration - staff member 1 credit/year after working 3 banquets on the same day that the staff

member worked in Judges’ Administration.

4. Race Car Certification - A certifier will receive a 1 credit/year at the end of the year in which the certifier is identified by the VP of Class Judging or a designated responsible person.

so you can get 14 but you'll have no a$$ because you've worked it off. the other thing here is you can't simply up and get these 4 extra credits. You have to belong to the judging school committee/become part of Judges Admin/get approved to be a CJE instructor and/or whatever it takes to become a race car certifier. and not every judge in AACA can be in those positions. there only so many position so it is only a "select" (loosely used) group that can get these.

Guest windjamer

Wow, I repeatedly read the book cover to cover at least 2-3 times a year how did I miss the extra points for banquit and admin. Time to go back to the book. I posted only for grins and giggles, proves your never to old to learn.

David, I realize that I will never get any of those credits either, but was just adding it in the interest of including the "potential" maximum possible. I guess in my line of work I believe in reading all of the small print.

For all practical purposes... the answer is... a lot more than I am ever going to get in a single year....

• 3 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dad did a pretty good job last year. Made all the national meets, school, voluntary CJE, Mandatory CJE. Plus 4 or 5 addtional schools and CJE for no credit.</div></div> <span style="font-weight: bold">FIVE MONTHS OF BILLS!!!!!</span>

...oh no I forgot, CHristmas was last month........ laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif