FS 66 Cutlass Holiday HT 4 spd (442 clone) Va.

Guest buggboy

Guest imported_buggboy

Hi all:

I need to sell my 66 Olds Cutlass Holiday Hardtop. An owner previous to me made it into a 442 clone (basically added the 442 grille and emblems), it is NOT a 442.

330 V8, M-22 4spd

I had the trans rebuilt, new synchros seals etc last year, maybe 100 miles since then. Seats recovered with PUI covers. (Car right now has off brand front buckets, original buckets will go with the car. I have some other parts still in the box from Parts Place like new package shelf, trunk mats, all rubber bumpers etc that will also go with the car. Flowmaster exhaust and Centerforce clutch, Edelbrock 4bbl.

The bad: Car will need paint work, due to clearcoat issue. It's turning white and milky in spots, but not peeling.

Also I put the wrong speedo gear in, it turns too fast. I put a brown gear in, needs blue I think. Other than that, it's in decent shape and a nice driver.

Car can be seen in the opening scene of the movie "Talk to me" for about 2 seconds, but I'm not raising the price cuz of it! smile.gif

I need to sell this cause I have too many projects, not enough cash. I also have a bad disc that has to be fixed. I'm gonna be down 3-6 months, they say, and I need to put some money in the bank to pay bills while I'm down.

$7800/best reasonable offer; more pics on request. Email to moparz AT hotmail.com is best.

More pics are available at: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v305/buggboy/Olds442/

Use "towing" as the password without quotes

Cutlass5.jpg

moving4424.jpg

Cutlass15.jpg