2009 national

Guest 58buickranch

Guest 58buickranch

This is Frank Lyle, chairperson for the 2009 National.I just got on This forum and Am amazed by all the disscussion on this fourm. I will try and come up with a list of "help wanted" for volunteers during the meet. Also if anyone has questions they can ask me on here. Things are realy shaping up well and it look like the turn out is going to be real good judging by the responce and the registrations that are coming in. Hope to here from you all and we will see you in July. Frank

Welcome Frank. Glad you joined us. I think it's safe to say a lot of us would like to be there however my family is hopeful, yet unsure, about attending at this point. Still, I look forward to news and information regarding the meet.

Happy New Year

Frank,

First, thanks for stepping up to host the BCA National this year.

I mailed my registration last week. However, when my wife (the auditor & CFO of the household) reviewed my copy of the registration form, she noticed that I failed to indicate that I will need to park a car trailer.

I expect that you have already allowed for some of us "less than accurate" form fillers. Please advise the best way to make changes on registration forms already submitted.