Happy New Year

61 Sport Sedan

Happy New Year from Winchester Virginia, cold (or cool to you real Yankees!) and windy here.

May everybody have a wonderful New Year, filled with family, prosperity, and fun cars.

And a special salute to all 1909 automobiles, each of which turn 100 years old tomorrow!

Happy motoring! David Coco

Happy and Healthy New Year to you All from New Orleans where we are 72 Degrees and Clear Sky to watch the fireworks

We hope you all have a wonderful 2009, and hope to see more of you on TOUR

A SPECIAL SALUTE TO MEMBERS OF BUZZARDS BREATH NON-GEOGRAPHIC TOURING REGION AND LOUISIANA REGION AND ST. BERNARD CHAPTER.

HI to DAVID AND WAYNE

MARETY AND DALE

Happy New Year from an island in the Pacific. Our 18 inches of snow has almost melted. We live in a valley with a short steep road. The only day I couldn't get out with my daily driver was the day of the "black ice" not bad one miss in 23 years.

I hope all you "nuts" have a great year.

Happy New Year from Danville/Alton Vajenya! It was 65 yesterday and back to 40 today; weird winter weather.

Lessee- 1984 cars are 25 years old, 1959 cars are 50 years old, 1934 cars are 75, and 1909 are 100.

And 1956 models like me will be 53. shocked.gifeek.gifcry.gifcool.gif

When me dad was 53, I thought he was OLD. It don't seem so old now. frown.gifblush.gif

Here's a wish for 2009 to be better!