WTB: Veeder Odometer for Early Electirc Car

Guest EMF-Owner

Guest EMF-Owner

Hello all,

After years of research and mainly the help of some online friends, I have finally figured out what type of head goes at the end of the cable on my 1912 Rauch & Lang Electric Brougham.

I have determined that I need a Veeder Odometer. I know it is going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack to find one of these, but I thought I would try here first because this forum contains some incredibly knowledgeable people.

This odometer head may not have any markings on it. I have never seen one in person and the people (actually person) who help me figure this out did not see any markings on the head. I was able to make the match the odometer based on the Veeder drive on the front wheel which I finally found marking on under all the dirt.

Here is an ad for the very odometer I am looking for. If you should have one of these sitting around and would be willing to part with it, please let me know. Or if you may have any leads, I would be very appreciative. I would be willing to pay more than the new price. laugh.gif

Thanks

John

Veeder_add_full.jpg

Guest EMF-Owner

Mike,

I have the drive mechanism and cable. I am just missing the head. Would you be willing to part with the head you have?

I am going to try and send you a private message.

Thanks

John