2 Door - 1946 SUPERETTE - For Sale

I've recently moved and have to let this one go. I got this little beaut' for a steal at $2300 about 3 years ago and put her in my garage. I have seen alot of cars that are not nearly as nice as her and the people were asking ALOT more! She has very low miles, ONLY 66,800 mile( the pedals look almost new!), the front grill and radio chrome look perfect. Everthing is original, as best I can tell. The only rust I've seen is a little bit in the rocker panels. Apparently, she was stored in a barn in Wyoming for about 35 years. I'm in Colorado, we don't have too much of a rust problem here. I really wish I had the money to fix her up the correct way. I'm in the middle of a restoration on a 57 Special. Between the new house, the move and the 57' project I'm a little tapped and motivated to sell. I would like to get what I have in her, but I'm sacraficing her for $1500.00 just to get her going. Anyone interested? Call me @ (303) 755-2114 or email: ffnitro@netscape.net or write me on this forum. You won't be disappointed in this one! I'll try to get a picture scanned for you to see.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Mike <BR>I need to let her go very SOON!<P>

Does car run?? Please give more info if possible. I know of a collector coming to Denver area very soon who would be interested. Thanks ------ George, St. Louis, Missouri

I have not driven her as she was stored for 35 years and there are a few things to do prior to . . . "just turning it over". The engine was manually rotated prior to my purchase and I drained the fuel tank after I got her. The gas had no rust, debris or water in it. It did not smell rotten but did smell a little like turpentine. Who-ever gets her, will need to tow or carry her home, unless they want to chance turning her over (not my suggestion, however). What other questions do you have? If your friend is coming to Denver anyway, he should come on by, have him call me. My number is on the original message. Thanks.<BR>Mike <BR>