Merry Christmas to all my TC fellow owners

Mad_Bohemian

I've shared this on some other forums..though I'd share it here too

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all. Here's a tune me and some buddies wrote a couple years ago. It's along the lines of the group TranSiberian Orchestra (just thought I should warn you smile.gif ) so it rocks...My son did all the guitar work and I'm on bass...

http://www.garageband.com/mp3player?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSgY1G1amw

We recorded this at a practice session while getting ready for a benefit concert. The name of the song is Hark On High...it's a little rough in spots...but it's the only recording I have of this group of guys playing it since they have kinda gone different directions....

Hope you enjoy it....feel free to comment. you know, like ..Loved it!! It Rocks!! You have rocks in your head! LOL

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cowancom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Alan--you should take a picture of your TC wine. Make all the other west coasters jealous. </div></div>

Good idea Tim wink.gif Here is my girl Keely and two very familiar bottles of wine from a good freing in Florida. You know this guy who makes these Tim? grin.gif

post-33234-143138029402_thumb.jpg

post-33234-143138029414_thumb.jpg