Tomorrow at this time....

Reattatude

Guest Bobby Valines

Nice car hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy mine. PS. you should fill out your profile so we know where your from and stuff like that. Who knows you might have another reatta owner close to you.

PS. you should fill out your profile

Was doing so when you posted! : )

Thanks, its fairly clean for a 100,000+ vehicle. All the power accesories actually work. Can use a good detailing and that sort of thing. Runs really well. I didnt get a "bargin" it was $2800 but worth it to me. And it wasnt clear across the country either, lol.

<span style="font-style: italic">Did you pick it up at Crossroads? </span>

Yep, they wanted like $5995 for the car at one time, that price was still on the windshield. My wife asked the salesguy how long they had it, I dont remember the answer but apparently no one was biting at that price. whistle.gif

Its been sitting in the lot for while, needs a bath but its too cold for the next couple of days to wash it. The floor mats are with it, but not the owners manual

Guest grayghost

It's a pretty car. And the Reatta is such a pleasure to drive. I bet you will enjoy it.

p.s. I don't think you are viewing this as an investment, but just as a comment - the secret to success in investing is "buy low, sell high". I think you were able to buy low.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations, nice find. From the pictures, I'm sure you'll have it looking brand new. </div></div>

Thanks - but not for a while, Ouch! in the sunlight today Im seeing a lot of paint defects didnt notice yesterday when overcast. The trunk deck is really scratched.

No biggie, I bought the car to drive - and I think its gonna need some shocks its squeaky on rough surfaces and bumps.