1965 Electra 2-dr red/black, project for sale

Pete Phillips

Anyone interested in this? Not my car, but a friend in the Fort Worth area asked me to help find a buyer for this one. Looks like a genuine 46,000-mile car that has been sitting for a long time. I have many other photos if needed. He says it is a 425 V-8 which would be the optional engine, I believe. Not a lot of info, located near Fort Worth, Texas, price will be cheap--I've asked for his price, not heard back yet, but will post it here. I see factory A/C, power seat, & power windows. Odometer shows 46,000 and carpet, upholstery, and foot pedals seem to agree with that.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Sherman, TX

post-33059-143138027292_thumb.jpg

post-33059-143138027294_thumb.jpg

post-33059-143138027297_thumb.jpg

post-33059-143138027299_thumb.jpg

post-33059-143138027302_thumb.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The asking price on this Electra, I was told today, is $2500. I feel this is completely unrealistic, and I'm sorry I got involved.

Pete Phillips </div></div>

Thanks for bringing it forward anyhow Pete. I love those 65's and it's always nice to see em.

Thanks Pete, Too bad the price is so high.

Quick comment about the airfilter, you have a large engine with a big heavy car and a 625 CFM carb. Look at the size of the snorkel chocking the air down.

I am amazed at how well the cars ran back then like this and I sure see why a K & N helps in the performance. Now in Buick's defense, they are probably trying to make it quiet.