First Web Site Attempt

Guest rcirilli

OK Bob, it looks great. I even added it to my "favorites" list. That means you now have to keep it updated. Like Dan said, where are the Model A pix? wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0 hvs

It's on page 3 Howard. I really liked seeing it too as I used to have a Model A just like Bobs. Except mine was a different color and it had four doors and a hard roof and I think the wheels were a little different too, but other than that it looked just like Bobs. grin.gif" border="0 <P> Very good Bob! Great first attempt. smile.gif" border="0 <BR> Rick

Guest rcirilli

SalG, I cheated some because they had templats available and all I had to do was figure out some simple instructions. I say simple but it's taken two weeks to get to this point. I couldn't figure out how to use their hyperlink and that turned out to be one of the easier things.

Guest rcirilli

Thanks to a good suggestion I have learned how to place links on every page making travel around the site better. "That was just for the web site purist." One day I will try this from scratch !